Non-immigrant Visas
B Visa E Visa F/M Visa H Visa
J Visa L Visa R Visa TN Visa
Visa Waiver FAQ    

-E Visa
 Treaty Trader (E-1) and Treaty Investor (E-2) visas are authorized based on treaties of commerce between the United States and Japan.
  Individuals applying for E visas must have Japanese nationality.
  The U.S. has also concluded treaties of commerce with several other countries, therefore if you are not a Japanese national please refer to the website of the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in your home country.

  A treaty investor/trader visa is not a substitute for an immigrant visa.
  Persons wishing to remain in the United States indefinitely should apply for immigrant visas.
  Treaty investor/trader visas can be renewed or extended only if the investment or trade continues to meet all applicable requirements of U.S. immigration laws and regulations.