Non-immigrant Visas
B Visa E Visa F/M Visa H Visa
J Visa L Visa R Visa TN Visa
Visa Waiver FAQ    

-L Visa
  Employees of an international company who are being temporarily transferred to a parent, branch, affiliate, or subsidiary of the same company in the United States require Intra-company Transfer (L-1) visas.
  The international company may be either a U.S. or foreign organization.