-Family Based Immigrantion

 A US citizen can file a IV petition for the following relatives: Husband, wife, children, son, and daughters.
 A US citizen who is 21 or older can also file a IV petitionfor the following relatives: Parents, brothers, and sisters.
US citizen grandparents, aunts, uncles, in-laws and cousins cannot sponsor a relative for immigration.
 There is an annual quota for visas in the following categories.
 See IV Priority Dates for visa waiting periods.
 For additional information, see Visa Office website or the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) website.

F1 - An unmarried adult son or daughter of
   a U.S. citizen
F2A - Spouses and minor children of
   legal permanent residents
F2B - Unmarried sons and daughters of
   legal permanent resident
F3 - Married children of U.S. citizens
F4 - Siblings of U.S. citizens