-Fast Track to Greencard

 A US citizen can file a IV petition for the following relatives: Husband, wife, children, son, and daughters.
 A US citizen who is 21 or older can also file a IV petitionfor the following relatives: Parents, brothers, and sisters.
US citizen grandparents, aunts, uncles, in-laws and cousins cannot sponsor a relative for immigration.
 For additional information, see the Visa Office website or the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) website.

IR1/CR1 - Spouses of U.S. citizens
IR2 - Minor children (under 21) of U.S. citizens
IR3 - Adoptive children of U.S. citizens
IR4 - Children to be adopted in the U.S.
   by U.S. citizens
IR5 - Parent of a U.S. citizen
IW - Spouse of a deceased U.S. citizen
K1 - Fiance(e) and minor children of a U.S. citizen
K3 - Certain spouses and minor children of
   U.S. citizens
V1 - Certain spouses and children of legal
   permanent residents